READY FOR THE WORLD
Chevalier School aims to develop well-rounded individuals, helping cultivate the minds and hearts of its students, preparing them for the future.
Chevalier School envisions to develop graduates who are God-loving and well-rounded persons with a heart for others.
- Design and implement a curriculum that aims towards total human development, academic excellence and practical wisdom.
- Inculcate Christian and moral values both in the academic and co-curricular activities and cultivate in the students, love of country.
- Instill the values of love, unity, cooperation, discipleship, deep concern for and sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Develop the God-given talents of the students and equip them with the necessary skills to face the challenges of time and their situations.
- Develop a community of committed, consistent honest and disciplined persons who instills the value of service to God and humanity.
- Foster a higher concept of citizenship, develop social awareness with proper judgment through righteous deeds, leadership and understanding of one’s moral responsibility to his fellowmen, community and country.
- Strengthen the learning process by excellent instruction and enriching experiences for the formation of the students.